Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: C-Level, Executive Team
Job Code: 13.3.1
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Executive Assistant to the President for Life Spine, you will successfully support the President/CEO as well as the Executive Team. Your duties will touch upon every department and work closely with the Executive Team to insure productivity. In this role you will work on a variety of projects stretching all facets of the Company. The Executive Assistant enhances the Executives’ effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the Executives and Company to others.
Duties and Responsibilities also include:
- Takes on ownership of assigned executive projects.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
High school diploma required, Associate or Bachelor degree preferred, with at least three or more years of experience in executive administrative capacity. Proficiency with documents, journals, software packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required. Ability to work in a quickly changing environment to meet deadlines and benchmarks for a variety of tasks including but not limited to Administrative Reporting, Supply Management, Scheduling, Equipment Maintenance and Travel Logistics. Additionally, candidate must be able to work with the challenges presented by a developing company and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a demanding environment.
Essential experience and skills:
- Demonstrated analytical skills, especially in the areas of process improvement and problem solving
- Highly developed organizational skills – able to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects concurrently.
- Self-motivated, with strong leadership abilities.
- Candidate must be results oriented, multi-tasking, a quick learner, responsive to the urgent needs of the team and show a strong track record of meeting deadlines.
- Good computer skills; inclination to adopt technology to maximize efficiency.
- Excellent, professional written and oral communication skills.
- Able to react to situations with a “Sense of Urgency”.
Anticipated Travel:Less than 5%
Position Status: Full Time, Salary