Title: Human Resources Associate
Reports To: Manager of Human Resources and Recruiting
Job Code: 8.2.3
Qualifications:Four-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Kinesiology or related field preferred, a high school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of one year of experience in the human resources, customer support, marketing and/or sales disciplines. Experience in medical devices or medical products highly preferred with business related experience, and/or order processing skills.
Essential experience and skills:
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion.
- Multi-task oriented, team player and able to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent, professional written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal communications skills, remains open to others’ ideas.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- Well-organized with good analytical and time management skills.
- Able to react to situations with a “Sense of Urgency”.
- Computer proficient, including understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides support to the Manager of Human Resources and Recruiting as well as the Executive Management team on all personnel matters including headcount planning, recruitment, development, training and benefit administration. The HR Associate is expected to interact cross-functionally with all departments of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities also include:
- Performs employee relations functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assists in the recruiting, interviewing and hiring activities within all departments at the Company.
- Conducts new employee on-boarding and benefit enrollment, managing all hiring paperwork and application processes.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with employee background checks and credentialing.
- Schedules meeting and interviews as requested by the HR Manager and/or hiring managers.
- Assists with the preparation and tracking of performance reviews and objectives for employees.
- Coordinates employee training initiatives and caries out development plans at the direction of the HR Manager.
- Assists with employee exit interviews and termination procedures.
- Works with department leaders in tracking and monitoring employee training and certifications as it relates to specific skill sets and safety concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining all personnel records.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Anticipated Travel:Less than 5%
Position Status: Full Time, Salary