LIFE SPINE ANNOUNCES SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN 2019 DRIVEN BY DEMAND FOR MICRO INVASIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Huntley, IL, January 17, 2020 –
Life Spine, a medical device company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets products for the surgical treatment of spinal disorders, announced today that the Company recognized significant growth across the business in 2019.
“In 2019 we saw record revenues and significant EBITDA growth which were a result of the patented Micro Invasive portfolio and strong business fundamentals,” said Michael Butler, President and CEO of Life Spine. “In addition to receiving seven 510(k) clearances, we have now sold over 11,000 units of our PROLIFT® Expandable Spacer System. Since the Company’s founding, our goal has been to build innovative technologies in conjunction with the surgical community; this process has yielded more than 350 patent filings to date.”
Life Spine achieved the following milestones in 2019:
- 20% Growth in adjusted EBITDA attributed to double digit top line revenue growth over 2018
- Over 350 total patent positions
- Seven 510(k) clearances, 88 since inception
- Sales in 30 countries worldwide
- Over 11,000 units of the PROLIFT Expandable Spacer System sold
- Three new expandable technologies for a total of seven in the Company’s portfolio
- SIMPACT® Sacroiliac Joint Fixation System domestic revenue growth of 131% over 2018
About Life Spine
Life Spine is dedicated to improving the quality of life for spinal patients by increasing procedural efficiency and efficacy through innovative design, uncompromising quality standards, and the most technologically advanced manufacturing platforms. Life Spine, which is privately held, is based in Huntley, Illinois. For more information, please visit: http://www.lifespine.com and/or https://www.micro-invasive.com.