LIFE SPINE ANNOUNCES COMPANY METRICS FOR MICRO INVASIVE SPINE SURGERY
Huntley, IL, August 14, 2019 –
Life Spine, a medical device company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets products for the surgical treatment of spinal disorders, announced today that they are continuing in their efforts to revolutionize spine surgery through its R&D efforts as well as the continued expansion of the Micro Invasive Technologies.
The Company is pleased to present actual market data regarding its accomplishments within the healthcare community:
1. 228 New Surgeons have used Life Spine products since the start of 2018, exceeding 1000 unique surgeon users
2. 222 New Hospital customers have been added since the beginning of 2018
3. The Company has initiated Five Clinical Studies, validating the safety and efficacy of the Micro Invasive Procedures
a. Early clinical data indicates a significant reduction in recovery time as well cost reductions to the overall procedure
4. 353 Surgeons have been trained within the PULSE Lab to perform Micro Invasive Surgery
5. 20 New Products have been launched within the last 18 months; notables are:
a. Prolift® Expandable Interbody Device new narrower width options available in 8mm and 10mm widths
b. ProLift Lateral Expandable Interbody Device
c. SImpact™ SI Joint Fixation System offers streamlined Micro Invasive Surgery
6. ProLift: Over 8000 implants have been sold to date
The company has grown more than 35% CAGR year over year. The strong adoption rate of the technology is a testament to the product development process, patented product offering and quality. During the last 18 months, while executing greater than 50 distinct design projects, the Company has had approximately 30 Product Development Consultants engaged, adding one within the year.
About Life Spine
Life Spine is dedicated to improving the quality of life for spinal patients by increasing procedural efficiency and efficacy through innovative design, uncompromising quality standards, and the most technologically advanced manufacturing platforms. Life Spine, which is privately held, is based in Huntley, Illinois. For more information, please visit: http://www.lifespine.com.