Four-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field, with at least one year of experience in the marketing & sales disciplines. Experience in medical devices or medical products highly preferred with business related experience, and/or order processing skills. Proficiency with documents, journals, software packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Additionally, candidate must be able to work with the challenges presented by a small developing company and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a demanding environment.
- Must have experience in a fast paced customer support position.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task a variety of responsibilities, functions under deadlines/time constraints and pressures, and maintain positive working relationships.
- Must be able to work independently, have excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to process and track a high volume of information and assignments. Follow-through skills and strong attention to detail a must.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following:
The Customer Support Specialist works closely with all facets of the business including Field Sales Agents and Distributors, Marketing, Engineering, Research and Development, Legal and Accounting to cultivate revenue and sales growth. Responsibilities include order processing, inventory requests, organization of marketing collateral, and coordination of training and trade shows. In addition, duties may also include, administrative support for executive team including event coordination, event planning and schedule maintenance.
- Ability and willingness to work over-time (after 5:00p.m.) as dictated by business needs
- Work closely with vendors to ensure project timelines and budgets are achieved.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
Expected Travel Time: None
Location: Huntley, IL 60142